29th June 2019, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Education in Sri Ram Institute of Teacher Education?

Respected Sir, I am interested to do Diploma in Education from Sri Ram Institute of Teacher Education. I would like to know about the course fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses immediately. Waiting for your reply.

1st July 2019, 11:43 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Education in Sri Ram Institute of Teacher Education?

=> The Fee expenses of Diploma in Education in Sri Ram Institute of Teacher Education is ₹37,500.

=> The course duration of Diploma in Education in Sri Ram Institute of Teacher Education is 1 year.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Village- Bamnoli, Sector 28, Dwarka
New Delhi, Delhi 110077, India
2nd July 2019, 10:00 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Education in Sri Ram Institute of Teacher Education?

The fee expenses to study a Diploma in Education at Sri Ram Institute of Teacher Education is around Rs.37500 for a 1 year duration course.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.srite.in
2nd July 2019, 04:00 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to do Diploma in Education from Sri Ram Institute of Teacher Education. I would like to know about the course fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses immediately. Waiting for your reply.

As per the details available, the fee structure of the Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) in the Sri Ram Institute of Teacher Education is given below:

Fee for the first year – Rs 37,500 (approximately)

Fee for the second year – Rs 37,500 (approximately)

Total – Rs 75,000 (approximately)

Interested students have to contact the institute for exact fee details.
2nd July 2019, 11:44 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The fee expenses for pursuing Diploma in Education in Sri Ram Institute of Teacher Education is given below:-

The course of Diploma in Education in Sri Ram Institute of Teacher Education is of 2 years duration.

First Year fee expenses:- Rs.15,000

Second Year fee expenses:- Rs.15,000

You can visit the website www.srite.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?