10th December 2018, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Fashion Designing in CAD in Guru Nanak Institute of Information Technology and Fashion Designing?

Respected Sir, can you tell me that what is the expenses of Diploma in Fashion Designing in CAD in Guru Nanak Institute of Information Technology and Fashion Designing? I would like to know about the course total fee expenses of this Diploma course in this institute. Kindly tell me immediately.

13th December 2022, 09:02 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Fashion Designing in CAD in Guru Nanak Institute of Information Technology and Fashion Designing?

The fee expenses of Diploma in Fashion Designing is Rs 1,00,000 approx.

Candidates must have 12th passed with minimum 50%marks from a recognised university.

The duration of this course is 1 year.
15th December 2022, 06:52 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Fashion Designing in CAD in Guru Nanak Institute of Information Technology and Fashion Designing?

Candidates who have done 12th degree from a recognised university.

Minimum marks required 45%.

Duration of this course is 4 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?