3rd June 2015, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Is it tough to study ICAI for Science student? Topics available to study in ICAI dissimilar with B.Com syllabus?

Hello guys,
I would like to know that the topics taught in B.Com are similar with ICAI course? I am a Science student and after my 12th I have joined B.Com? Will it be tough for me to do ICAI course? I want to know which topics are taught in ICAI other than in B.Com?

19th June 2015, 11:16 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is it tough to study ICAI for Science student? Topics available to study in ICAI dissimilar with B.Com syllabus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello guys,
I would like to know that the topics taught in B.Com are similar with ICAI course? I am a Science student and after my 12th I have joined B.Com? Will it be tough for me to do ICAI course? I want to know which topics are taught in ICAI other than in B.Com?
Yes, of course it is a bit tough to study ICAI course for Science stream students. Because, they didn't know about the basics of ICAI so it is hard to understand the basic concepts of ICAI. However, if they study with proper Interest then definitely they complete the course successfully. There are many private coaching classes, which offers ICAI course.

Here, I am attaching you the syllabus for ICAI, please go through it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ICAI Syllabus.pdf(292.6 KB, 26 views)
File Type: pdf Syllabus-2012-Content.pdf(2.06 MB, 20 views)

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?