23rd July 2019, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Front Office in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management?

Hello, I would like to study Diploma in Front Officefrom Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management. I would like to know about the fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the course fee of this course asap.

26th July 2019, 09:02 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Front Office in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management?

The duration of Diploma in Front Office in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management is 1 year. The fee expenses of Diploma in Front Office in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management is Rs.75,000.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Diploma in Front Office in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management is 10th passed with good communication skills.

You can visit the website www.bihmedu.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?