23rd July 2019, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying Diploma in Front Office in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management?

Hi friends, I am going to take admission in Diploma in Front Office course in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management. But I don’t know about the scope of this course. Can anyone of you knows about the scope of doing this course? If you know then please tell me also.

26th July 2019, 07:20 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying Diploma in Front Office in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management?

After successful completion of the above mentioned course, you can opt for wide career range opportunities in areas of employment like;

> MNCs
> Hotels
> Resorts
> Tour Agencies
> travel Agencies
> Front Desk Operator
> Customer service executive, etc.
26th July 2019, 09:05 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying Diploma in Front Office in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management?

The scope of studying Diploma in Front Office in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management is very wide.

The candidates pursuing Diploma in Front Office can apply in various Organizations, hotels, resorts, Multi-National Organizations, tour agencies, travel agencies and restaurants.

The positions available for Diploma in Front Office holders is front office executive, Front office staff, customer service executive, receptionist and front desk operator.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?