23rd July 2019, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Front Office in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management?

Hi Sir, I want to get admission in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management for studying Diploma in Front Office. I want to know about the procedure of getting admission in this college for this course. Please help me to know about this.

26th July 2019, 07:01 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Front Office in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management?

After filling up the application form for admission, you will be provided with a date on which you will have to appear and clear the admission test conducted by the prospective institute.

The minimum educational qualification however is that the candidate should have completed their 12th grade examination with a minimum of 50% in aggregate.
26th July 2019, 08:58 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Front Office in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management?

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Front Office in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management is offline.

You can contact Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management directly for admission form and prospectus.

Contact Address:-
Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management
Pravat Sarani,Opposite of S.D.O Office,
Bolpur (Santiniketan) ,Bolpur ,
Birbhum -731204
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?