19th June 2012, 06:11 PM
ithape neelam

How to take education in Pune city? Time table and procedure of central admission in Pune City?

my secondary education was from ahmednagar dist. i wish to take further education in pune city. can i know the timetable and procedure of central admission in pune city. thank u.

2nd May 2023, 09:39 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take education in Pune city? Time table and procedure of central admission in Pune City?

The timetable for central admission in Pune can vary depending on the institution and course. You can use internet and daily newspaper to get regular updates of dates of admission and other schedules.

Here are the general procedure for admission in Pune colleges/institutions:

1. Before apply, research the different colleges and universities that offer courses you are interested in.
2. Check eligibility criteria for the courses you want to apply for. These can vary depending on the institutions and courses.
3. Once you have identify the institution and course you want to apply for, fill out the application form. You can get application form online (from the official website of the college/university) or offline (college/university's admission office).
4. After filling application form properly, attach all required documents and submit it to college/university campus.
5. Some institutes may require to take an entrance exam before they consider your application.
6. After the application process is complete, the institution will release merit list based on the performance of the candidates in the entrance exam.
7. Once you manage to get a seat in college, you may proceed other admission related formalities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?