16th July 2019, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant in Acchutha Institute of Optometry?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to doing Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant from Acchutha Institute of Optometry. Can you please let me know about the course fee expenses of this Diploma course? Please let me know about the fee expenses immediately.

21st July 2019, 02:35 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant in Acchutha Institute of Optometry?

The Diploma in Ophthalmology is a postgraduate Medical Ophthalmology Course which deals with the Anatomy, Physiology and diseases of the eye.

The fee expenses of Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant in Acchutha Institute of Optometry would be Rs.16,000 per year.

You can visit the website http://www.acchuthaeyecare.com for more information.

You can
21st July 2019, 06:49 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant in Acchutha Institute of Optometry?

=> The fee expenses of Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant in Acchutha Institute of Optometry is Rs.47200 per year.

=> The course duration of Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant in Acchutha Institute of Optometry is 2 years.

CONTACT ADDRESS

H3 EVN Road, Periyar Nagar, Surampatty Nall Road
Erode, Tamil Nadu 638009, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?