16th July 2019, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant in Acchutha Institute of Optometry?

Hello everyone, I want to do Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant from Acchutha Institute of Optometry. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

20th July 2019, 02:44 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant in Acchutha Institute of Optometry?

Acchutha Institute of Optometry is offering Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant course. Duration of this course is full time 2 years with lectures and practical training.
To do Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant, you must have passed 12th standard or equivalent with 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized institute.

You can find details on;
http://www.acchuthaeyecare.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?