16th July 2019, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

How many PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management seats are available in Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management?

Hello friends, can you please help me to know about the seats availability in Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management for PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management. I want to study this PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management course, so I want to know that how many seats are there in this institute?

21st July 2019, 11:12 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management seats are available in Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management?

The number of seats available for Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management in Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management is 45.

The admission to the PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management in Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management is through of merit list. You can download the application form through the website http://gihm.in.
21st July 2019, 06:51 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management seats are available in Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management?

Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management

The total number of PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management seats that are available in Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management is 40.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Behind Sun Pharma Research Centre, Akota, Vadodara, Gujarat 390020
Phone: 0265 233 1112 ext. 2327060
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?