16th July 2019, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant in Acchutha Institute of Optometry?

Can you please let me know about the procedure that how I can get admission in Acchutha Institute of Optometry for Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant? I am interested to do this Diploma course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

7th September 2019, 04:39 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant in Acchutha Institute of Optometry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can you please let me know about the procedure that how I can get admission in Acchutha Institute of Optometry for Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant? I am interested to do this Diploma course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the admission to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant at the Acchutha Institute of Optometry by collecting or downloading the application from http://www.acchuthaeyecare.com/academics.html. Those candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examinations or 12th standard examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects are eligible to apply for the admission to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant at the Acchutha Institute of Optometry. Candidates are admitted to the Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant in the Acchutha Institute of Optometry on the basis of marks obtained in the 12th standard examination. Duration of the Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant in the Acchutha Institute of Optometry is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?