18th April 2018, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Tally Software in Aditya College?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Tally Software from Aditya College. Can you please let me know about the course fee expenses of this Diploma course? Please let me know about the fee expenses immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes offering Diploma in Tally Software with fee expenses in Kolkata? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to study Tally Software Diploma course in Aditya College?
  3. Course structure and duration of Tally Software Diploma course in Aditya College?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Tally Software in Alpha Institute of Computer Technology?
  5. Admission procedure to study Tally Software Diploma course in Aditya College?
  6. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Software Engineering on 10th basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Software Development in MET Institute of Software Development and Research?
  8. Fee expenses of Diploma in Software Engineering in NICT Computer Education?
  9. Fee expenses of Diploma in Agriculture in Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College?
  10. Scope of studying Diploma in Tally Software?
  11. Eligibility to study Diploma in Tally Software in Alpha Institute of Computer Technology?
  12. Fee expenses of Diploma in Banking & Finance in Annex College of Management Studies?
  13. Fee expenses of Diploma in Criminology and Penology in Symbiosis Law College, Pune?
  14. Can I get Accounts job through Tally Software Diploma course for BA(H) student?
  15. List of colleges affiliated to North Maharashtra University offering Advanced Diploma in Software Development? Admission criteria and fee expenses?
  16. Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Tally Software for BCom graduate?
  17. How many Diploma in Tally Software seats are available in Alpha Institute of Computer Technology?
  18. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Advanced Software and Network Technology in Jadavpur University?
14th February 2019, 09:54 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Tally Software in Aditya College?

The fee expenses of Diploma in Tally Software in Aditya College is given below.

=> The Fee expenses of Diploma in Tally Software in Aditya College is Rs.33900.

=> Diploma in Tally Software is a certificate level Accounts course.

=> For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board of education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?