8th June 2018, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Tally Software in Alpha Institute of Computer Technology?

Hello everyone, I want to join Alpha Institute of Computer Technology for studying Diploma in Tally Software course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course in this college. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How many Diploma in Tally Software seats are available in Alpha Institute of Computer Technology?
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Tally Software in Alpha Institute of Computer Technology?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Tally Software in Alpha Institute of Computer Technology?
  4. Eligibility to study Tally Software Diploma course in Aditya College?
  5. List of courses in Computer field for B.Com holder? Which type of job I can get after studying it?
  6. Scope of studying Diploma in Tally Software?
  7. Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Computer Application in Brightway Institute of Technology?
  8. Eligibility to study Diploma in Software Engineering in NICT Computer Education?
  9. Eligibility to study Diploma in Accounting Management in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering, Lucknow?
  10. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Software Engineering to 10th student?
  11. Eligibility to study Diploma(Computer Science & Technology) in CCCT?
  12. Eligibility to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in DITR?
  13. Institutes offering Diploma in Tally Software with fee expenses in Kolkata? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Software Development in MET Institute of Software Development and Research?
  15. List of top government and private colleges in Gujarat to do M.E in Mechanical Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get Accounts job through Tally Software Diploma course for BA(H) student?
  17. Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Tally Software for BCom graduate?
  18. How much salary will I get after completing MCA with Spanish Language?
15th November 2018, 03:15 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Tally Software in Alpha Institute of Computer Technology?

=> Diploma in Tally Software is a certificate level Accounts course.

=> The duration of this course is one year.

=> For the admission of Diploma in Tally Software, the applicants should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> The minimum percentage required in 12h is 50%.

=> Also you have to appear in written test in Alpha Institute of Computer Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?