29th January 2016, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Software Engineering on 10th basis?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have to do Software Engineering course after 10th, it means a Diploma and I have to know the fees expenses. Please tell me its fee expenses.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study Diploma in Software Engineering on 10th basis? Scope and fee expenses?
  2. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  3. How can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after completing 10th? Total fee expenses to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course?
  4. List of colleges with placement facility which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering in West Bengal? Total fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Qualification required to study distance Diploma in Pharmacy? Total fee expenses of this course?
  6. Procedure to study BS(Civil Engineering) in any Government/Private university in Singapore? Total fee expenses?
  7. Total fee expenses to study M.Tech(Automotive Engineering) in VIT?
  8. Can I get total expenses covered under Education Loan to study Engineering in Abroad?
  9. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  10. Total expenses to study B.Tech in University of Rochester, New York?
  11. Is it beneficial to study B.Tech in Jadavpur University? Total fee expenses of B.Tech in JU?
  12. Can I study Diploma in Software Engineering course after compleing 10th?
  13. Total fee expense to study M.Tech in University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering?
  14. Colleges offering M.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) in Uttar Pradesh? Total fee expenses to study?
  15. Can I get admission to study AMIE after completing Mechanical Diploma? Detailed information, list of colleges and fee expenses of AMIE course?
  16. Can I become a Reader without any course in Mass Communication?
  17. Chances to study MBA in US for a Software Programmer? List of universities with total expenses?
  18. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?
1st February 2016, 06:03 PM
Jitu369

Default Re: Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Software Engineering on 10th basis?

Diploma is 3 years duration course which can be done after complituon of matriculation.

Fee expense for diploma is not same for all polytechnics, it vary from college to college and depends upon tution fee, development fund, hostel related fee, examination fee, etc.

Mostly private polytechnic institutes have more fee to pursue diploma than government polytechnics because tution fee, development fee adds more cost in their fee structure. Also if the hostel facility is available then the fee for hostel is more whereas government hostel fee is nearly negligible.

The fee expense of private diploma colleges is around Rs.50000 & fee expense of government polytechnics is around Rs.10000, in some areas it's about Rs.20000.
1st February 2016, 08:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Software Engineering on 10th basis?

The fee structure will depend on the type of college you get admission into. In case of government polytechnics the fee is just Rs. 8000 or More per year excluding hostel fee.

In private polytechnics the fee can go as high as Rs. 50000 per year. Therefore, try to perform well in the exam so that you can get admission in a top college.
26th March 2017, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

I want to pursue Diploma in Computer science software engineerin. Give me all the details. Hemant
13th June 2017, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Is that good join diploma or to do the 11th 12th to become a good engineer?
21st June 2018, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam, I have to do Software Engineering course after 12th, it means a Diploma and I have to know the fees expenses. Please tell me its fee expenses.
7th August 2020, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees of Diploma In Software Engineering? In Maharashtra!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?