18th April 2018, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

How many Advanced Diploma in Business Studies seats are available in Arunachal University of Studies?

I want to do Advanced Diploma in Business Studies from Arunachal University of Studies. I would like to know that how many seats are there for this course in this university? Please tell me about the seats availability. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Business Studies in Arunachal University of Studies?
  2. Course structure and duration of Advanced Diploma in Business Studies in Arunachal University of Studies?
  3. Fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Business Studies in Arunachal University of Studies?
  4. Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Business Studies in Arunachal University of Studies?
  5. Procedure to take admission in Travel and Tourism 1 year course?
  6. Am I eligible for Masters in Interior Design after completion of Bachelors in Business Studies?
  7. Seats available for Diploma in e-Business course in All India Institute of Management Studies? How to get admission?
  8. List of courses after BA Geography other than MA Geography? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  9. How many PhD(Bioresources and Biotechnology) seats are available in TERI School of Advanced Studies?
  10. How many PhD(Business Studies) seats are available in Islamic University of Science and Technology? -- [New]
  11. Which is the best course that can be done after HSC? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Colleges in Delhi to do BCA?
  13. List of colleges for a candidate who has scored 574.5 Composite score in MAT?
  14. List of colleges that I can get after scoring MAH state rank of 5670 and general category rank of 53479?
  15. Can I study Interior Designing course if not good in Fine Arts being a Commerce student?
  16. How many Diploma in Accounting & Auditing seats are available in Saga Institute of Management Studies?
  17. Admission in following colleges after scoring a rank of 3376 in GGSIPU CET?
  18. Should I go for B.Com or BBA after completing 12th commerce CBSE?
14th February 2019, 09:57 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Advanced Diploma in Business Studies seats are available in Arunachal University of Studies?

As per my knowledge, 60 Advanced Diploma in Business Studies seats is available in Arunachal University of Studies.

Arunachal University of Studies

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

NH52, Namsai, Arunachal Pradesh 792103
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?