15th July 2018, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Floriculture and Landscape Gardening in IIET, Hyderabad?

Respected Sir, I am interested to do Diploma in Floriculture and Landscape Gardening from IIET, Hyderabad. I would like to know about the course fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses immediately. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Floriculture and Landscape Gardening in IIET, Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Floriculture and Landscape Gardening in IIET, Hyderabad?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Floriculture and Landscape Gardening in IIET, Hyderabad?
  4. Job opportunities through Diploma in Floriculture and Landscape Gardening course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Where in Delhi I can do diploma in Floriculture and Landscape gardening? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission criteria and fee expenses of PhD(Floriculture & Landscaping) in G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology? Age limit to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility, duration, fees and other details of Landscaping programs in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Fee expenses of Diploma in Airline & Tourism Management in Airborne Institute of Airline Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Course structure and fee expenses of BArch(Landscape Architecture) in CSI Institute of Technology?
  11. Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Fashion Design & Technology in Exterior Interiors Ltd. Hyderabad? -- [New]
  12. Fee expenses of Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad?
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Plantation Management in NIPHM, Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Fee expenses of PhD(Statistics) in Indian Statistical Institute, Hyderabad?
  15. Detailed information, fee expenses and institutes offering SAP HR Training in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Capital Market Management in NALSAR, Hyderabad?
  17. Fee expenses of Diploma in Food Production in CIHMCT?
  18. List of colleges with fee expenses offering PG Diploma in Cyber Security in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
15th January 2019, 09:37 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Floriculture and Landscape Gardening in IIET, Hyderabad?

** Diploma in Floriculture and Landscape Gardening is a diploma type course and the duration of this course is one year.

** As per my knowledge, the fee expenses of Diploma in Floriculture and Landscape Gardening in IIET, Hyderabad is Rs.19500.

** After completing Diploma in Floriculture and Landscape Gardening you can become Floriculturist.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?