3rd June 2018, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?

Respected Sir, I am interested to do Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management from Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation. I would like to know about the course fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses immediately. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?
  2. Course structure and duration of Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?
  3. Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?
  4. Can I do hotel management after completing diploma in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Admission and course fee of Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management in Pearl International Institute of Hotel Management?
  6. Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Materials Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration?
  7. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Accommodation Management in Korbett Institute of Hotel Management, Dehradun?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Management in International School of Business and Media, Pune?
  9. Total expenses to study Diploma in Hotel Management? Duration of this course?
  10. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the required percentage of marks in 12th to get admission in IHM College?
  12. Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh?
  13. Fee expenses of MBA(International Hotel and Restaurant Management) in GD Goenka University?
  14. Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Hotel Management) in National Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata? -- [New]
  15. Does IIHM, Kolkata offer Diploma in Hotel Management course? Fee expenses of this course?
  16. Total fee expenses of Bachelor of Hotel Management in Oberoi School of Management, Delhi?
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Hospitality and Tourism Management) in School of Hotel Management, Bhubaneswar?
  18. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
29th April 2019, 02:51 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?

The Fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation is given below.

FEE STRUCTURE

=> first year = Rs.31000

=> Second year = Rs.30000

=> Total = Rs.61000

The duration of Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation is two years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?