29th October 2014, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in B.Tech for diploma holder in E&TC from IGNOU? Duration of B.Tech course after diploma?

Hello
I've completed my diploma in electronics
and telecommunication engineering from ignou,
after this can i apply for b.tech??
And what is the course duration for this???????

31st October 2014, 07:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in B.Tech for diploma holder in E&TC from IGNOU? Duration of B.Tech course after diploma?

After completion of Diploma course, you can get admission in B.Tech course by appearing for the Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET). Candidates who have completed Diploma course and who wish to get admission in B.Tech course can appear for the LEET exam. After qualifying the LEET exam, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college at the time of counselling process. By qualifying the LEET exam, you can directly get admission in the second year of four years B.Tech course.
1st November 2014, 11:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in B.Tech for diploma holder in E&TC from IGNOU? Duration of B.Tech course after diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I've completed my diploma in electronics
and telecommunication engineering from ignou,
after this can i apply for b.tech??
And what is the course duration for this???????
Yes, of course you can join in B.Tech course after completing Diploma Engineering course through lateral entry. Lateral entry is the method through which diploma students can join to B.Tech /B.E course. After completing Diploma course you can directly join in 2nd year.

Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) is a four years bachelor degree course which is divided into eight semesters. Since, you can directly eligible to join B. Tech 2nd years. B. Tech course duration for you is 3 years.

Eligibility for B.Tech after Diploma:
  • Applicants who have completed three years diploma course with minimum aggregate of 60% marks in relevant specialization are eligible.
  • Those who are appearing for the final year diploma examination are also eligible.
  • Applicants age should not more than 28years at the time of admission.
30th December 2017, 07:36 AM
Unregistered

Can a student do civil engineering after doing a diploma in vfx and film makeing?
21st January 2018, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

I'm diploma holder from AEI under AICTE in Electrical Engineering. Now my question is for cracking B.tech LET...what types of question is came in entrance (means, I should give importance in Maths,Electrical subjects ...and should i give importance also in Physics,Chemistry subjects?)
2nd July 2019, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

How to join in b.tech in distance after diploma in civil engineering
23rd January 2020, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

I've completed my 2 yr professional diploma course in computer science and engineering. Can i get lateral entry for btech? Please reply
15th October 2020, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

My age is 52 years and had diploma in mining can I get admission in degree in mining in igou or annmalai university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?