19th August 2018, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of PG Diploma in Telecom Management in Fortune Institute of Management and Technology, Vadodara?

Respected Sir, can you tell me that what is the expenses of PG Diploma in Telecom Management in Fortune Institute of Management and Technology, Vadodara? I would like to know about the course total fee expenses of this Diploma course in this institute. Kindly tell me immediately.

8th September 2018, 02:27 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of PG Diploma in Telecom Management in Fortune Institute of Management and Technology, Vadodara?

PG Diploma in Telecom Management in Fortune Institute of Management and Technology, Vadodara is full time 2 years duration of course. Total tuition fee for this course is Rs. 7.5 lakhs.
Candidate must have completed Graduation with minimum 50% aggregate from a recognized university to be eligible to pursue PG Diploma in Telecom Management in Fortune Institute of Management and Technology, Vadodara
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?