19th August 2018, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PG Diploma in Telecom Management in Fortune Institute of Management and Technology, Vadodara?

Dear Sir, I would like to know about the course structure of PG Diploma in Telecom Management which is available in Fortune Institute of Management and Technology, Vadodara. Please tell me about the course structure and course duration also. Thank you!

31st December 2022, 06:04 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PG Diploma in Telecom Management in Fortune Institute of Management and Technology, Vadodara?

The Course Syllabus is:-

*Telecom Technology

*Wireless Technology

*Telecom Network Management

*Network Design

*Troubleshooting

*Broadband Communication
31st December 2022, 07:57 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Talking Re: Course structure and duration of PG Diploma in Telecom Management in Fortune Institute of Management and Technology, Vadodara?

Course Structure:-

Business Communication

Principles of Management

Accounting For Managers

Marketing Management

Management Information System.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?