19th August 2018, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study PG Diploma in Telecom Management in Fortune Institute of Management and Technology, Vadodara?

Hello Sir, I am interested to do PG Diploma in Telecom Management from Fortune Institute of Management and Technology, Vadodara. Kindly tell me that is it beneficial to do this Diploma course from this institute? I am very much confused so I need your advice.

15th July 2019, 06:19 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study PG Diploma in Telecom Management in Fortune Institute of Management and Technology, Vadodara?

Fortune Institute of Management and Technology, Vadodara

Yes, it is beneficial to study PG Diploma in Telecom Management in Fortune Institute of Management and Technology, Vadodara so as per my suggestion, you should study PG Diploma in Telecom Management in Fortune Institute of Management and Technology, Vadodara.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: 201-202, shailja complex Akota, Vadodara, Gujarat 390020
Phone: 0265 326 5777
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?