8th November 2017, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Airport Management job after completion of diploma without graduation course?

I have completed diploma in computer science from 2014-2016. now I am not interested to apply 12 examinations. So, can I continue my studies further on airport management after diploma. I like to do please anyone tell me what can I do so? Hope that I will get an answer from here. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Airport Management course after completion of 12th standard?
  2. Am I eligible to get a job at the Airport after completing 1.5 years Diploma in Hotel Management and Hospitality and Post Graduation? Which job can I apply for?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Airport management course after completion of 12th commerce?
  4. MBA in Airport Management after B.Com? Scope of Airport Management? Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to do Airport Management course after completion of 10th standard?
  6. How can I get a job in Airport being a B.Com holder? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. What job I can get in Airport after completion of 12th with PCB?
  8. Jobs and salary after completing diploma in airport management
  9. Experience required for admission into PGDHRM after diploma in EEE?
  10. Which institute is considered to be the best for Airport Management Course? Does DGCA, AIIR, IATA has any affiliated colleges for Airport Management?
  11. Is Diploma course equivalent to Graduation?
  12. Am I eligible to get a airline job after completion of diploma in engineering?
  13. What are the jobs available in Airport after completion of B.E ECE?
  14. Job opportunities after completing Diploma course in Airport Management? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to apply for diploma in civil after completion of diploma in electronics?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for inspector job after completion of graduation?
  17. Am I eligible to work in Airport after doing BBA? What is the scope in airport management? Are there enough job offers?
  18. Which one to take diploma or graduation for good salary and easy job opportunity for civil engineering?
13th November 2017, 08:29 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Airport Management job after completion of diploma without graduation course?

Eligibility Criteria Required for Airport Management Jobs:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for Airport Management jobs with the above said educational qualification.

Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible.

>> You must have completed Bachelor Degree in any respective stream from a recognized university to be eligible.

>> As you are done with Diploma course, you may not be eligible to apply for those jobs.

>> Hence I suggest you to pursue Graduation in the concerned stream in order to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?