6th August 2015, 02:52 PM
ajit2425

Information about admission as per the private candidate in ITI Delhi? Dates of admission?

sir
i want to know about the admission as a private candidate in ITI delhi. when these admission forms are available.
thanks
ajit

24th October 2015, 11:47 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Information about admission as per the private candidate in ITI Delhi? Dates of admission?

# Directorate of Employment and Training of the Ministry of Labour of the Government of India regulate and directed the admission to Industrial Training Institutes.

# The admission in Industrial Training Institutes for a particular trade is purely on the basis of merit i.e. on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examinations.

All the eligible and interested candidates can apply through online mode through the official website (http://www.itidelhiadmissions.nic.in).

# Required age limit:

* Minimum age: 14 years
* Maximum age: 40 years

# Maximum upper age prescribed for different categories:

* 45 years for SC and ST categories
* 45 years for Ex-servicemen category
* 45 years for war widow/divorcee woman
* 50 years for Physically Handicapped category

# Required educational qualification:

* Required minimum educational qualification vary from trade to trade.
* Generally required educational qualification for different trades vary from class VIII pass to class XII pass

# Important dates regarding ITI admissions in the year 2015:

* Date of notification: July 15, 2015
* Deadline for submission of application form: August 25, 2015
* Release of merit list: August 26, 2015
* Counselling for admission in It is: August 27, 2015
25th November 2015, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about admission as per the private candidate in ITI Delhi? Dates of admission?

I have completed full term apprentice didnot cleared the exam after gap i want to give ncvt exam or iti what is the process
8th January 2016, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Can private candidates give exams of two semester at once ,one as repeater and one as fresher
29th July 2017, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I appear in private examination in iti please send information about appear for private examination by continuing my job please.
28th December 2018, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

I have obtained practical knowledge in fitter trade after 10th. Now I want to face iti exams as a private candidate. Can I do it?
29th August 2019, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

private candidate ITI form kab nikalte hai or kaise pta chalta hai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?