10th January 2016, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Good job after diploma from IIT Mumbai?

Sir I want to take admission in iit diploma Mumbai can I take good job after diploma with good package? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission into diploma in IIT Mumbai? Can I get good salaried job after diploma from IIT Mumbai?
  2. Admission in B.Tech after Diploma in Civil engineering at IIT Mumbai?
  3. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in IIT Mumbai if completed diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  4. List of various higher studies options after B.Tech -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Government job after diploma from IME, Mumbai?
  6. How to get a government job after completing diploma in speech and hearing at Mumbai
  7. Can I become a marine engineer after my 10th?
  8. List of the colleges offering HR diploma in Mumbai? What is the scope of getting a job? Which are the colleges offering HR diploma in Mumbai
  9. Process of getting admission in IITs after completing diploma?
  10. Graduation after Diploma: Will Gap years affect job opportunities? Will Diploma be considered by recruiters/companies?
  11. Best colleges offering various courses on the basis of AIEEE rank
  12. Is there any possibility to get a seat in IITs after scoring 546 in GATE with 97.70 percentile with 1863 rank? Can I get MS in IIT? Job opportunities for MS in IITs? Which is good between MS and M.Tech in IIT?
  13. How can I get a job in IT company? I have completed BSc IT form Mumbai University
  14. Process of getting IIT being diploma student?
  15. How to go for diploma after doing MBBS from Mumbai University?
  16. Government job after B.Tech from IIT?
  17. How to get a good Job after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering with 85% of marks?
  18. Institutes which offers Post Graduation Diploma in Hotel Management through correspondence in Mumbai?
10th January 2016, 02:18 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Good job after diploma from IIT Mumbai?

Sorry, IIT does not offer diploma course. So ,you are not eligible to get admission in diploma course in IIT.

The minimum qualification to get admission in IIT is candidate must have passed 10+2 from recognised board with PCM and qualifies in both the stages of JEE examination.

Candidates after qualifying in examination become eligible to pursue B.tech or B.E course.
10th January 2016, 07:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Good job after diploma from IIT Mumbai?

Sorry, to say that IIT's does not offers Diploma courses. IIT's offers only Bachelor's degree course in Technology/Engineering, Architecture, etc.,. So, you need to choose any other top college for pursuing your Diploma course. Definitely you can get a good job according to your qualification after completion of your three years Diploma course from any recognised institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?