25th July 2013, 04:52 PM
panvel.1

How to go for diploma after doing MBBS from Mumbai University?

Good day sir!
I am mbbs from mumbai university.(year 1993).and want to go for the diploma or course in the field of medical equipment technology,i want to know the school or institute near mumbai where i can go for full time or part time education.duration of the course and cost of the course.
Thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which competitive exam to give in Mumbai for MBBS? Scholarship for OBC?
  3. MBBS by staying in Mumbai? Which entrance exams to give?
  4. What is the fee structure of MBBS course offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth university under management quota? List of colleges in Mumbai or Pune offering MBBS course within 7 lakhs?
  5. PG Diploma in Dietetics after B.Sc in Hospitality Studies from Mumbai University? -- [New]
  6. Last years cutoff for medical colleges is Bombay in MHT CET for OBC quota for females? Will I get admission in Bombay or Pune? What is the regional quota?
  7. What is the fee structure for doing MBBS from Mumbai? What are the good colleges in Mumbai for MBBS?
  8. How to join M.Phil program in mumbai university? I have completed B.Com from Mumbai University
  9. After completing Diploma mechanical from UGC university can I do B.E or AMIE in Mumbai University? Difference between B.E and AMIE?
  10. Can I get admission in MBBS colleges of Mumbai on the basis of class 10th marks?
  11. How to do BCA from Mumbai University after completing diploma in computer engineering?
  12. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from Mumbai University
  13. Diploma in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning offered by Annamalai university is of 3 years or one year? Whether practical exams would be carried in Mumbai
  14. Detailed aspects of Diploma in Sports Medicine for MBBS graduate?
  15. Is it possible to get admission in diploma architect after 10th? Entrance exams necessary for diploma architect admission in Mumbai?
  16. Which are the diploma stream and polytechnics in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai? Possibility to get admission in government polytechnic in Mumbai
  17. List of the MBBS colleges in Mumbai? Introduction about Associate MBBS entrance exam of Mumbai colleges? Where can I fill the form?
  18. How to do part time B.E or B.Tech from Mumbai or Pune University after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?