16th October 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for the post of assistant manager after completing 30 years and MSc Microbiology

whether im eligible for the post of assistent manager as i m completing my 30 years and did m.sc.microbiolgy?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  2. Am I eligible to write TET and TRB after completing my PG Msc, microbiology with B.Ed -- [New]
  3. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  4. How can I prepare for DMRC Assistant Manager exam? Last 10 years question papers with solutions for Assistant Manager Post in DMRC
  5. Which books to be referred for RBI exam for the post of Assistant Manager? Last 10 years question papers with solutions?
  6. Am I eligible to do MSc in Microbiology after completing my graduation in Zoology(Hons)? List of universities which conduct MSc in Microbiology?
  7. Research assistant post, project assistant post in biology research institutes in India?
  8. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  9. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completing M.Sc microbiology with B.Ed?
  10. Are IT freshers eligible for Assistant Manager(System) post
  11. Can I open my own Pathology Laboratory after MSc in Microbiology (PG)? what is the required qualification for that? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to give Indian Forest service exam after completing BSc in Microbiology and MSc in Horticulture?
  13. Can I do M.Phil in Agricultural Microbiology after completing BSc Zoology and MSc Microbiology?
  14. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for MSc Microbiology course after completing BSc with 75% from MDS university?
  16. What are the job offered to be after completing MSc in microbiology?
  17. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  18. Can I do MSc in medical microbiology or Ph.D in medical microbiology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?