2nd April 2017, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Is homeopathy diploma holder eligible to write doctor in front of his name?

I am a 43 year old woman in Delhi and have done MSc. I wish to start a career in homeopathy. Where can I start my education in Delhi with a Diploma in Homeopathy this year.. What are the job prospects in Govt. after completion of the course.Is homeopathy diploma holder eligible to write doctor in front of his name?

Warm regards,
Piyush Saxena

2nd April 2017, 06:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is homeopathy diploma holder eligible to write doctor in front of his name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a 43 year old woman in Delhi and have done MSc. I wish to start a career in homeopathy. Where can I start my education in Delhi with a Diploma in Homeopathy this year.. What are the job prospects in Govt. after completion of the course.Is homeopathy diploma holder eligible to write doctor in front of his name?

Warm regards,
Piyush Saxena

Any graduate in the medical field are eligible to write doctor in front of his name. The diploma holders are not eligible to write “Dr” in front of his/her name. The graduates like MBBS or BDS or BAMS or BUMS or BHMS or MS or MD are only called as Doctors. So the diploma in homeopathy holder is not eligible to write doctor in front of his name. Those who have studied the courses like MBBS or BDS or BAMS or BUMS or BHMS are only eligible to write as Doctor in front of their name.
22nd August 2021, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is homeopathy diploma holder eligible to write doctor in front of his name?

DBMS called a doctor according to w h o
12th December 2021, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

I want my DHMS certificate, 1994 Maharashtra Council, how can I get?
13th July 2022, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Not a right answer . Homeopathy is also a field of medical science so it's diploma holder can write Dr in front of their names now a days it's working better than allopathy so be tolerated and feel free to take homeopathic medicines to eliminate negativity in your minds.. it will surely works... Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?