26th July 2016, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Diploma in Homeopathy for a retired 67 years old man?

Hello sir, I am MA Economics holder and I have retired from Government job. My age is 67 years old. Can I do Diploma in Homeopathy? If possible then reply me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. A retired 61 years old person can do Diploma in Homeopathy?
  2. Possibility for a 68 years old retired person to pursue Diploma/Degree course in Homeopathy via correspondence mode
  3. Is it possible to study Post Graduate Diploma course in Homeopathy through correspondence as 61 years age?
  4. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence for 21 years old student who has backlogs in 12th standard? Correspondence colleges in Karnataka for Diploma in Homeopathy?
  5. How to study diploma course in Homeopathy after passing 3 years diploma in civil engineering?
  6. Is there any Diploma course available in Homeopathy for 50 years old man? -- [New]
  7. Possibility to study a course in Homeopathy after B.Sc Chemistry? What should I do for it?
  8. Homeopathy Institutes in India for doing Correspondence Diploma Course in Homeopathy? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of institutes which offer correspondence Homeopathy Diploma course in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
  10. What should I study further after completing Homeopathy Diploma course?
  11. Can I study Homeopathy Diploma course being a 40 years old Physiotherapy graduate?
  12. Diploma course in Homeopathy after completing B.Sc in mathematics with 4 papers pending?
  13. Diploma course in homeopathy after B.Sc in Mathematics with 4 papers pending?
  14. How can I study Diploma in Homeopathy to open a clinic being a graduate?
  15. Can I do Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence having backlogs in 12th Science? Colleges in Belgaum, Karnataka?
  16. How to get admission in diploma Homeopathy for 12th Arts with experience in Homeopathy?
  17. Is it possible to get government registration for Electro Homeopathy certificate? How to improve my qualification in Homeopathy?
  18. How to study a Diploma or certificate course in Architect in distance mode being a 35 years old retired Army officer?
28th July 2016, 07:08 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma in Homeopathy for a retired 67 years old man?

Yes, you can definitely pursue diploma in Homeopathy even at the age of 67. It is really inspiring to see your learning spirit even at this age. In this world of globalisation, there is no age limit to study . However, it is true that you will not be able to pursue full time course owing to your age. But you can definitely pursue the course via correspondence/distance learning mode or part time mode of study.
28th July 2016, 08:35 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma in Homeopathy for a retired 67 years old man?

# First of all, I would like to appreciate you as you have expressed the wish to pursue Diploma in Homeopathy at this juncture of age (i.e. at the age of 67 years).

# I would like to make you aware that Diploma in Homeopathy is a regular and long duration course. It might not suitable to you at this juncture of age. At this age, due to general ailment and physical weakness at this old age, it will difficult for you to pursue regular and long duration diploma course in Homeopathy.

# You may go for pursuing any other short term course as per your convenience.

# As you have mentioned in the query that you have done M.A. (Economic). So you can even start coaching centre for the subject Economics.

# If you even want to go for pursuing Diploma in Homeopathy. Then you have to appear in entrance examination in this regard. Please note that required minimum educational qualification for pursuing Diploma in Homeopathy is intermediate in PCB stream.

# Names of few homeopathic colleges/institutes are given below:

* Y.M.T. Homeopathic Medical College and PG Institute
* Lord Mahavira Homeopathic Medical College
* Bharati Vidyapeeth Homeopathic Medical College
* Dr. M.L. Dhawale Memorial Homeopathic Institute
* National Institute of Homeopathy
* Smt. Chandaben Mohanbhai Patel Homeopathic Medical College
* Indian Institute of Homeopathic Physician
28th July 2016, 08:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

It will be difficult to get admission in a regular course at this age. Most of the colleges which provide regular classes have an upper age limit.
It will not be possible to study regular courses now. Only distance mode courses are available for you. In homeopathy there are no courses which can be studied in distance mode.
29th July 2016, 09:38 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that you can definitely do Diploma in Homeopathy at the age of 67 years if you satisfy the eligibility criteria to do Diploma in Homeopathy.
It will be very difficult to get admission in regular mode but you can take admission under the course through distance mode.
11th October 2016, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

I am 47 years old now and my educational qualification is BA, B.Ed.,M.End. At present I am working as an Auditor in Govt. I want to make career in homeopathy after retirement. I have not passed 10 2 with PCB. Please guide me, how can I earn a valid degree of BHMS.
10th July 2017, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Hi, i am 43 years old and want to pursue homeopathy doctorate...I stay in India...I have graduated in Physics Hons with 64% in undergrad..from delhi university..
Is there any upper age limit to pursue this...
will distance learning be possible and is it recognised in the profession ?
17th September 2019, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th pass arts. my dob 13/11/1986. I want to complete Homeopathy course.
12th June 2020, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

I am38 year old and pass nios borad2019 biology and I study bhms doctor study possible?
11th July 2020, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

I am 58 year old I want to do homeopathi correcpondance course tell me how get addmision
12th July 2020, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

I am interested to do diploma course in homeopathy I am 58year old can I do this course tell me how can get addmission in this distance course
30th July 2020, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

I am 40 by age. I want to do homeopathy course or diploma.i have done M.SC in botany. Graduate with cbz (chemistry, botany, zoology). How can I do homeopathy and from where? Please suggest
4th December 2020, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

I am 47years old, Bsc in phy, che, bio, maths, and Msc in maths. I want to do homeo course for practice in poor people's area. How to get it, please sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?