24th January 2019, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Horticulture or Agriculture, which one has more scope for Diploma aspirant?

Hello Sir, I have completed my 10th in Andhra Pradesh and secured 7.9 CGPA. I am interested to study Diploma course in Agriculture or Horticulture. I would like to know that which one I should study and which one has more scope? Kindly suggest me!

30th January 2019, 10:57 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Horticulture or Agriculture, which one has more scope for Diploma aspirant?

As per my suggestion, you should go for the Diploma in Agriculture course for your bright future. The candidate should have passed 10th class from a recognized board of education.

BEST PLACE FOR YOU

=> Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University
Administrative Office, Lam
Guntur, Andhra Pradesh

=> Jawahar Lal Nehru Polytechnic
Mahmudabad
Sitapur, Uttar Pradesh

=> Kelappaji College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology - KCAET
Tavanur, Malappuram
Trivandrum, Kerala
31st January 2019, 06:15 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Horticulture or Agriculture, which one has more scope for Diploma aspirant?

Minimum eligibility for the course is class 10th pass with 50% marks from a recognised board..

I would like to suggest you to pursue Diploma in Agriculture over diploma in horticulture because it has greater scope.

Top recruiting organisations:

Frontier agriculture

Grant thornton

HGCA

HSBC bank

National farmers Union

Soil Association

Top job profiles:

Agricultural Engineers

Business Manager

Research Associate

Agriculture Inspector

Agricultural Colleges
31st January 2019, 06:37 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Actually it depends upon your interest but you might have heard people saying that diploma in agriculture has more scope when compared to the scope of diploma in horticulture but that is not the case.

Scope of Diploma in Agriculture:

You can work as agriculture Officer, research scholar, research associate, business manager etc.

Scope of Diploma in Horticulture:

You can work as project manager, Gardner, foreman, horticulturist etc.

If you complete your Diploma and after that you pursue B.Sc Degree then definitely you will have more job opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?