13th September 2014, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

How to approach for studies in USA after Diploma in Computer Science?

hi i am studying diploma computer science ENG in andhra pradesh i want to study in us so how to approach for courses after my diploma? please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. How to go to USA for Further studies after doing diploma in computer and science engineering? How much percentage is required
  2. How can go for further studies in USA after completing diploma in computer engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. After Diploma in Computer Science what further studies I can do?
  4. How to prepare for Graduate studies in USA in Aeronautical engineering? How to present a paper in NASA and IEEE?
  5. USA for further studies after Diploma engineering from government college?
  6. Further studies in USA after completing Diploma in civil engineering? Scholarships available?
  7. How to Pursue PG studies in USA or Canada after completing Graduation in Venetrinary Science from India?
  8. Higher studies after 3 year Diploma in Computer Science?
  9. How may I join USA university for higher education in Computer Science?I've studied computer science for two years from NIIT
  10. How can I get information regarding the admission after discontinue of diploma studies?
  11. After diploma in Computer Science which course can I do?
  12. What is the duration to take up studies in USA in Bachelor Degree after diploma in electrical? Percentage required in diploma?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  14. Further studies in USA after Diploma engineering is good?
  15. Can I do M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of Diploma in CSE?
  16. Post graduation studies in USA is not possible without TOEFL? Criteria, fee structure and other details of studies in USA?
  17. Am I eligible to do MS in USA in any computer science subject after completing my B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  18. Admission for MS(computer Science) in USA after scoring 1070 in GRE?
11th November 2014, 04:40 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to approach for studies in USA after Diploma in Computer Science?

Procedure to go USA for higher studies after diploma in Computer Science:-

- Make sure you have a good career record in terms of extra curricular activities and academic performance.
- Then you need to appear for entrance exams- SAT and TOEFL.
- On the basis of marks you need to choose your graduation school.
- Then you need to show your financial status.
- Lastly you have to apply for student VISA.
21st December 2015, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to approach for studies in USA after Diploma in Computer Science?

Procedure to go USA for higher studies after diploma in Computer Science:-

- Make sure you have a good career record in terms of extra curricular activities and academic performance.
- Then you need to appear for entrance exams- SAT and TOEFL.
- On the basis of marks you need to choose your graduation school.
- Then you need to show your financial status.
- Lastly you have to apply for student VISA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?