7th February 2017, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

How to become a great film director like Satyajit Ray?

I am Ragupathi. I want to become a great film director like Satyajit Ray. I want to study in film industry in diploma course after 2. Please show the fees structure in diploma course after +2

8th February 2017, 03:28 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to become a great film director like Satyajit Ray?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Ragupathi. I want to become a great film director like Satyajit Ray. I want to study in film industry in diploma course after 2. Please show the fees structure in diploma course after +2
To become a great film director like Satyajit Ray, you should study a course on film direction and after completion of the course can work as an assistant director. You should watch variety of movies like Indian language movies (Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam, Urdu, Hindi, Bengali, Marathi etc), English movies, Iranian movies, European movies, American movies etc. You should be creative and should study lots of books regarding international films. You should read the screenplays and try to learn acting. The communication and interpersonal skills are also important to make good films.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?