29th June 2022, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I do diploma after ITI (m.m.v)? Which are the colleges in Gujarat?

hi,sir how can i do diploma after iti.now i am doing iti in m.m.v two year cours.can i get admisstion in auto mobail engenring,and which govt colleges in gujarat.... ......plz sir gave me ans,,fast,,,thanx

30th June 2022, 12:38 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do diploma after ITI (m.m.v)? Which are the colleges in Gujarat?

After completing your ITI course you can take admission to a diploma course by clearing a state-level entrance examination. By qualifying for the entrance examination you are eligible to take admission in the second year of a diploma in engineering course. You can take admission in a mechanical engineering field and this would be the best option for your future career growth.

The colleges in Gujarat from where you can do diploma courses are given below.

1. Parul University
2. IIT Gandhinagar
3. The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
4. LJ Polytechnic, Ahmedabad
5. RC Technical Institute, Ahmedabad
6. Bhagwan Mahavir Polytechnic, Surat
7. Marwadi University, Rajkot
8. Rai University, Ahmedabad
30th June 2022, 06:49 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do diploma after ITI (m.m.v)? Which are the colleges in Gujarat?

Procedure to do diploma after ITI (m.m.v):-

You can apply for admission in diploma course after completion of MMV.
Even, you are eligible or lateral entry admission in diploma course. You must not have any pending backlog to apply for admission in diploma course. You have to appear in LEET examination to get direct admission in the second year of the diploma. After clearing the LEET examination, you have two participate the online counselling of process. After getting the results of counselling, you have to visit the campus and complete the further admission formalities.

Government Automobile Engineering colleges in Gujarat:-

Government Engineering College - Modasa Gujarat
Phone - 0277 424 2634

GIDC Degree Engineering College - Abrama, Gujarat
Phone - 026 372 29040

Lalbhai Dalpatbhai College of Engineering -Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Government Engineering College - Bhuj, Gujarat Phone - 0283 2231169.
30th June 2022, 07:03 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The candidate should have completed the 10th class with a minimum of 35% from any recognized board to be eligible for a diploma course. The candidate should be a minimum of 14 years old.

Colleges:

1. Industrial Training Institute Gandhinagar Mahila,

2. Government Industrial Training Institute Gorwa,

3. ITI Amreli, Industrial Training Institute,

4. ITI Dwarka.
30th June 2022, 11:30 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Your anxiety is obvious but my friend the admission in diploma in engineering is based on the merit or the marks scored in ITI course. High grade achievers will get top colleges and this this scheme of allotment will go on until the last seat is occupied. Try to get maximum grades in ITI course in order to get your desirable college.
1st July 2022, 12:42 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

After completing the ITI course, the student can enroll in a three-year diploma program through lateral entry.

Please find below the list of colleges in Gujrat.

1) MSU Baroda - Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda

2) LJ Polytechnic, Ahmedabad

3) Government Polytechnic, Ahmedabad

4) RC Technical Institute, Ahmedabad

5) Dr S and SS Ghandhy College of Engineering and Technology, Surat

6) Bhagwan Mahavir Polytechnic, Surat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?