7th July 2014, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

List of government colleges offering diploma in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat for ITI student?

hi,sir
how can i do diploma after iti. now i am doing iti in m.m.v two year cours.
can i get admisstion in auto mobail engenring,
and which govt colleges in gujarat.... ......
plz sir gave me ans,,fast,,,thanx

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  2. Which are the government and self finance colleges in Gujarat to pursue Automobile Engineering?
  3. List of government colleges offering B.E through correspondence in Gujarat? What's the applying procedure? I've passed my diploma(civil engineering)
  4. List of colleges in Mumbai offering diploma course in Automobile Engineering?
  5. List of best colleges in Gujarat offering lateral entry?
  6. List of Colleges offering Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Correspondence?
  7. List of government engineering colleges in Gujarat affiliated to GTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which are the government colleges in Gujarat offering B.Tech/B.E degree in Aeronautical Engineering? I am a 12th science student
  9. Which are the best government college in North that are offering course in Automobile Engineering
  10. List of colleges for PG programs in Automobile Engineering
  11. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  12. Which are the external diploma evening colleges for diploma in Automobile in Hyderabad? Where can I get the colleges?
  13. Diploma in automobile engineering through evening colleges?
  14. Colleges offering diploma in Automobile Engineering Pune?
  15. How to be an automobile engineer?
  16. Am i eligible for getting admission in government colleges of Gujarat? I have secured 53% in Automobile Engineering Diploma.
  17. Best courses that can be done after diploma in Automobile Engineering? What is the market position for Automobile Engineering in Gujarat?
  18. List of the colleges in Ahmedabad offering diploma in Automobile Engineering after SSC?
6th January 2017, 09:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government colleges offering diploma in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat for ITI student?

You can apply for admission at following colleges

1. Government Polytechnic College, Address: Sector 26, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382028
Phone: 079 23287433

2. Government Polytechnic MS University, Address: Polytechnic College Road, Pratapgunj, Vadodara, Gujarat 390002, Phone: 0265 2783914

3. Government Polytechnic For Girls, Address: Opp. Physical Research Laboratory, Nr. Atira, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015, Phone: 079 26301581
3rd June 2019, 03:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of government colleges offering diploma in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat for ITI student?

I have done Ssc and now I want to go with good diploma course so suggest something to me please,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?