29th June 2022, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in 2nd year of diploma after completing ITI motor (vehicle mechanic)?

I am study in iti(mmv trade) so can i want take admission in diploma 2nd year after iti plz.. sir gave me ans..in a proper descriptive manner to help out.

30th June 2022, 02:32 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in 2nd year of diploma after completing ITI motor (vehicle mechanic)?

You can get admission in the second year of your diploma after completing ITI Mechanical Motor Vehicle. For admission from second-year diploma courses, you need to appear in the lateral entry examination test of diploma courses. Typically Diploma in Engineering course is a 3-year duration course and after getting into the second year you will have the remaining 2 years of course. You can apply online for diploma courses through the university website.
30th June 2022, 08:21 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in 2nd year of diploma after completing ITI motor (vehicle mechanic)?

You need to apply as an ITI holder for polytechnic entrance exam and be prepared for entrance exam.

Performance in entrance exam will help you to get admission in any top college through counselling.
30th June 2022, 11:25 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

The diploma course will provide you advanced knowledge of the field which you had chose in ITI. The procedure to get admission in this course is very simple. All the students who have successfully completed ITI course are eligible for diploma course. The admission process is merit based. Performance in the ITI course shall be consider for the allotment of seats in different colleges. Students having higher grades will get better colleges.
1st July 2022, 12:47 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

If you have completed the ITI course and you want to join directly to the second year of the Diploma, then the procedure is you have to appear in the Entrance Exam known as the Lateral Entry Entrance Test and you have to get qualifying marks to get selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?