13th May 2015, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in French Diploma offered by Punjab University?

Hello I just want to know that how I can get admission in French diploma offered by panjab university chandigarh. Do I have to give any test or their is direct admission in it

Related Questions:
13th May 2015, 10:55 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in French Diploma offered by Punjab University?

To apply for diploma course at Punjab university, you must have passed 10th class examination from recognised board. Selection will be based on the marks scored in the qualifying examination and not on the basis of any entrance examination. You must have done the qualifying examination with English as on of the compulsory subjects.

The following are the diploma courses offered by Punjab university

Diploma Courses:

Scheme Chinese, French, Functional Punjabi, German, Persian, Russian, Tiiibetan, Urdu. Diploma in Heritage Tourism

Advanced Diploma Courses:

Chinese, French, German, Proficiency in Interpreter-ship for Tibetan, Persian, Russian and Urdu.
19th July 2020, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in French Diploma offered by Punjab University?

Is the French course in panjab university regular or correspondence?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?