21st May 2012, 08:21 PM
swaras

How to take admission for MCA correspondence in Punjab University Chandigarh?

Respected sir,
subject: regarding my M.C.A admission in pu

I have completed my B.Sc degree from Gulbarga University Karnataka. and now i want to take admission for M.C.A correspondance in punjab university Chandigharh. shall i able to get admission

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Com course in Correspondence from Punjab University? Cost of application form and Fee structure for this course?
  2. M.Com correspondenc through Punjab university? Last date of form submission?
  3. How to do B.Com correspondence from Punjab University, Chandigarh
  4. Last date to take admission in B.A 1st year through correspondence course in Punjab University Chandigarh
  5. What is the last date to take admission in B.A 1st year through correspondence course in Punjab University Chandigarh
  6. Admission in LLB in Punjab University Chandigarh after passing B.A?
  7. Which colleges can I get after scoring 3.34 marks in GATE? Can I get admission in PEC, Chandigarh or Punjab University?
  8. Universities or colleges offering correspondence MBA in Chandigarh? What is their fee structure? Details of the correspondence MCA course?
  9. Is coreepondence MCA offered in GNDU and Punjabi University, Patiala? -- [New]
  10. Can I get admission on the basis of B.Tech in Punjab University after scoring 11581?
  11. How may I get admission in any college in Punjab university? Iv'e passed my B.Com 1 with 60% marks from Punjab University
  12. Criteria to take admission for B.Com in Punjab University, Chandigarh?
  13. Can I do B.Com 2nd year in Punjab University, Chandigarh?
  14. punjab university and nimcet Mca entrance exam question papers of previous years? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Does university change matter if I do BCA and MCA from 2 different universities?
  16. What is the fee structure for B.Com in Punjab University, Chandigarh including and excluding the hotel fee? How much percentage is required in 12th CBSE to get admission in B.Com in Punjab University, Chandigarh?
  17. How to take admission in Punjab University, Chandigarh
  18. How to do Forensic Medicine after BDS?
4th August 2012, 12:20 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission for MCA correspondence in Punjab University Chandigarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaras View Post
Respected sir,

I have completed my B.Sc degree from Gulbarga University Karnataka. and now i want to take admission for M.C.A correspondance in punjab university Chandigharh. shall i able to get admission
The Panjab University, Chandigarh offers Master of Computer Application [MCA] through its Department of Computer Science & Application. Candidate seeking to pursue the program must have completed the Bachelors degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks with Mathematics as one of the subjects or having Mathematics at the +2 level. Candidate with BCA degree from the Panjab University with 50% marks are also eligible. The admission is based on Entrance Test conducted by Panjab University, Chandigarh. The duration of the program is three years.

For detail information regarding the Correspondence programs offered through the Panjab University School of Open Learning, refer to the following Link.
8th January 2013, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission for MCA correspondence in Punjab University Chandigarh?

i m going to complete my bca degree from ptu university . what is the procedure to take admission in MCA corrospondence.
14th July 2013, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

i have 72% marks in b.sc compuer application 2nd year..how i can take admission next year in mca?
6th January 2014, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

i doing bca under puchd and how we can take addmission in punjab university chandigarh and how much fees for mca 3 years?
15th January 2014, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

I have done my BCA in GNDU , and was a merit holder also, due to job as software engineer i skipped two years . Now how can i get admission in MCA in PU chd. ans also what is the procedure for entrance also.

Thanks and Regrds,
Varinder Kaur
2nd June 2014, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

I completed
bca under puchd and how we can take addmission in punjab university chandigarh and how much fee
?
15th May 2015, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

I want to do correspondence MCA from Punjab university Chandigarh what is the procedure and how to apply for it
11th September 2015, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,

I have completed my BA degree from Nainital University in UTTRAKHAND. and now i want to take admission for M.C.A correspondance in punjab university Chandigharh. shall i able to get admission

Thanks
REKHA JOSHI
26th April 2016, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

I want to do correspondence MCA from Punjab university Chandigarh what is the procedure, how much fee and how to apply for it
7th May 2016, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir
subject:MCA distance admission in pu
I want to do correspondence MCA from Punjab university Chandigarh what is the procedure, how much fee and how to apply for it

please email sir
Email Id: [email protected]

Thanks
mohit sharma
1st December 2018, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

What's the procedure for MCA correspondence from PU, Chandigarh after gape of 5 years BCA 67 percent marks, fee structure and when can take
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?