11th March 2022, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in other state's B.Tech colleges after Polytechnic from West Bengal?

Respected sir, i read in a polytechnic college in west bengal. After passing diploma in computer science and technology how i will can get admission in other states' b.tech colleges? And also my question is i0f u can give me some b.tech college's names in other state except west Bengal..
thanking you,
yours obidient,
shuvankar das.

18th March 2022, 02:50 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in other state's B.Tech colleges after Polytechnic from West Bengal?

How can I get admission in other state's B.Tech colleges after Polytechnic from West Bengal?

Admission Process:

First 50% seats will be filled on the basis of JEE Main scores

Remaining 50% seats will be filled based on the merit of the candidate in HPCET

If any seats remain vacant after exhausting merit list of JEE Main and HPCET qualified candidates, such seats will be filled on the basis of merit of 10+2 exam

The counselling and seat allotment process will be conducted offline and candidates need to be present in person.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?