3rd October 2016, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Can I do diploma after intermediate with 51% marks?

Can I do diploma after intermediate with 51% marks? Can you please advice me with the right steps to take next? If not diploma what to be done? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible as I need to apply for the course. Thanks!

3rd October 2016, 02:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do diploma after intermediate with 51% marks?

Yes, you are eligible to do Diploma course after completion of your Intermediate with 51% aggregate marks from a recognised board. Candidates who have passed Intermediate course from a recognised board are eligible to get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course through lateral entry admission process. You have to appear and qualify the entrance examinations like VOCLET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state board of technical education. Based on your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get lateral entry admission for pursuing Diploma course.
3rd October 2016, 11:07 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you can pursue either diploma or degree course after completion of your 12th standard. Personally I would like to suggest you to pursue a degree course after completion of your 10th standard from a recognised University in any stream because you have 51% marks hence you are eligible to pursue degree course and it would be better for you to pursue a degree rather than doing diploma. Because after degree you have lot of job opportunities such as IAS, IPS, clerical, banking, Railway etc.
4th October 2016, 12:52 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can do Diploma after the completion of your Intermediate with 51% of marks in it.
Candidates those who have completed their class 10th from a recognised Board with a minimum of 45% of marks in it are definitely eligible to do Diploma courses.
You need to appear in the Entrance examination conducted by the respective University, qualifying in which you can take admission to study the above mentioned course.
4th October 2016, 07:23 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do diploma after intermediate with 51% marks? Can you please advice me with the right steps to take next? If not diploma what to be done? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible as I need to apply for the course. Thanks!
After completion of 12th standard, you can do diploma course. Every state conducts their own entrance exam for diploma admission. Based on entrance exam rank, you can get admission in diploma course.

Those candidates who have completed 10th standard or 12th standard from a recognized board with Biology subject are eligible for diploma admission.

Your age should be above 18 years.
17th March 2022, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

My math number is 39 in 12th class can I take direct admission in diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?