31st March 2015, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study B.Tech if completed Electrical & Electronics Engineering Diploma course?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my Diploma in
Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
So I want to study my higher
education with B.Tech.
So please guide me by telling what I have to do.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  2. Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  3. Possibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering for a candidate who has completed ITI Electrical 20 years ago?
  4. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  5. Can i Study in BE Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Evening Collage in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  7. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Distance Education being an Electrical ITI Holder?
  9. Part time courses for Diploma holder in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  10. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  11. Is there any way to give NTPI exam through correspondence? Procedure to give the exam and books to refer for Diploma in Electrical & Electronics?
  12. Can I study marine engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  13. After finishing Electrical and Electronics Engineering Diploma how can i study Marine Engineering?
  14. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  15. List of colleges which offer Part Time Electrical & Electronics Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  16. Procedure to study B.Tech Electrical Engineering for Electronics Diploma holder?
  17. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering if completed ITI-Electrical? -- [New]
  18. Study in Newzealand/Australia for Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering?
9th April 2015, 12:04 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get admission to study B.Tech if completed Electrical & Electronics Engineering Diploma course?

In order to get admission in B.Tech a candidate has to secure minimum 45% marks in class 12th exam from recognized board with Physics, Chemistry or Biology, Mathematics
and you have to appear for JEE examination which is an entrance examination for the student who wants to go for B.Tech degree course.

So these are some basic criteria in order to go for B.Tech course.
9th April 2015, 07:54 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Default Re: How can I get admission to study B.Tech if completed Electrical & Electronics Engineering Diploma course?

As you completed you Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering and want to go for higher study.
First I tell you that you are eligible to appear in Lateral Entry exam to get admission in B.Tech or B.E course.
You do not say in which state you want study your higher education.
You can appear in following entrance exam to get admission direct in 2nd year B.Tech or B.E course.
1. BCECE(LE)
2. JEELET
3. LEET
4.CET
You must take some preparation to score good rank in above entrance exam to get admission in good college for B.Tech or B.E course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?