20th January 2015, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study B.Tech Electrical Engineering for Electronics Diploma holder?

Hello
I have done diploma in electronics engineering,
while going to Bachelors degree i want
to change electronics to electrical?
kindly tell me how to proceed?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  2. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  3. Procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder?
  4. Scholarship tests to study B.E. for Diploma holder? Courses available for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  5. Can i Study in BE Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Evening Collage in Bangalore?
  6. Part time courses for Diploma holder in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  7. Aeronautical engineering after diploma in electrical and electronical engineering?
  8. Can I study marine engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  9. After finishing Electrical and Electronics Engineering Diploma how can i study Marine Engineering?
  10. Study in Newzealand/Australia for Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering?
  11. Procedure to apply and eligibility criteria of Odisha-DET for Electrical & Electronics Diploma student?
  12. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  13. Mr. Ummend Singh Bhati Group of College is AICTE accredited or not?
  14. How to get a government job after completing Diploma in Electrical and Electronics?
  15. Which is better after Diploma Electrical between Distance B.Sc Electronics and B.Sc computer? Scope in both the career options for IT jobs?
  16. What is the admission procedure of B.S Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College?
  17. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What to do after Diploma engineering other than B.E.?
21st January 2015, 07:13 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study B.Tech Electrical Engineering for Electronics Diploma holder?

To study B.Tech course after completion of three years Diploma course from a recognized university, you need to appear in Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET). By qualifying LEET examination, based upon your entrance examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.Tech course. But, you need to opt the same branch in B.Tech course in which you have pursued your three years Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?