24th September 2014, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Is there any way to give NTPI exam through correspondence? Procedure to give the exam and books to refer for Diploma in Electrical & Electronics?

sir,
iam working in jsw steel limited and i completed diploma only if i have
any chance to get ntpi exam in corespondence if i did please tee me what are the fee in rs and what are the pracedure to get exam and what are the study books.i completed diploma in electrical&electronics.

Related Questions:
  1. Can 4th year B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation) student apply for NTPI?
  2. How to prepare for NTPI CET?
  3. Can i Study in BE Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Evening Collage in Bangalore?
  4. Which books should I refer for diploma electrical and electronics competitive exams?
  5. What exam to give for M.Sc Electrical & Electronics from Abroad?
  6. Which correspondence degree course should i join after diploma in E&C engineering? What's the joining procedure?
  7. How to get a job in RRb after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering? Which books should I refer to prepare for RRB?
  8. Colleges offering correspondence B.Tech programme in Andhra Pradesh for diploma holder in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  9. Admission in NTPI Durgapur after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  10. How to prepare for GRE Exam? Which books I have to follow?
  11. List of correspondence courses that can be done after Electronics & Telecommunication?
  12. Books to be referred for PSU exam for electrical and electronics branch?
  13. List of private diploma colleges in management quota with Electrical or Electronics & communication engineering?
  14. Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How I can do B.E(electrical) through correspondence? I've done diploma(electrical) from Orissa
  16. Previous 4 year Question Papers of GATE Exam for Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  17. How may I get admission in NTPI, Durgapur? I am pursing diploma in electrical engineering from Nibedita Institute of Technology with 83% marks(up to 5th semester)
  18. Which diploma course to do in correspondence after diploma in Electrical and Electronics?
11th April 2023, 04:49 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Is there any way to give NTPI exam through correspondence? Procedure to give the exam and books to refer for Diploma in Electrical & Electronics?

The National Testing for Proficiency in Industrial Electrical Installation (NTPIEI) exam is offered by the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) and is designed to test the skills of candidates in industrial electrical installation. As far as I know, the NTPIEI exam is not available through correspondence or distance education mode, and candidates are required to appear for the exam in person at designated testing centers.
To apply for the NTPIEI exam, you can follow these steps:
  • Check the eligibility criteria: Ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria for the exam, which may include age limits, educational qualifications, and work experience.
  • Get the application form: The application form for the NTPIEI exam can be obtained from the official website of NCVT or from designated ITIs (Industrial Training Institutes).
  • Fill the application form: Provide all the required information in the application form, attach the necessary documents, and pay the application fee, if applicable.
  • Submit the application form: Submit the completed application form to the designated authority before the deadline.
As for the books to refer to for Diploma in Electrical & Electronics, here are some popular choices:
  • Basic Electrical Engineering by V.K. Mehta and Rohit Mehta
  • Principles of Electrical Machines by V.K. Mehta
  • Electrical Power Systems by C.L. Wadhwa
  • Control Systems Engineering by Nise Norman
  • Circuit Theory Analysis and Synthesis by A Chakrabarti
Apart from these, there are many other standard textbooks and reference books available in the market that cover the syllabus for Diploma in Electrical & Electronics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?