13th April 2023, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

How can i get direct second year admission in COEP after completing diploma in computer engineering? Is there entrance exam for diploma students to get direct second year admission?

Hi i am shweta shilwant presently doing diploma in computer engg & i want to get direct second year admission in COEP pune. So how can i get admission? what is eligibility criteria for this college? and is there any lateral entry entrance exam that i should have to attain ??

15th April 2023, 02:43 AM
Dudu...

Default Re: How can i get direct second year admission in COEP after completing diploma in computer engineering? Is there entrance exam for diploma students to get direct second year admission?

To get direct second-year admission in COEP after completing a diploma in computer engineering, you will have to appear for the Centralized Admission Process (CAP) conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra. The CAP is a common admission process for engineering courses in the state of Maharashtra.

You will have to register for the CAP process and participate in the online counseling process to secure a seat in COEP. The counseling process will be based on your diploma marks and your score in the MHT-CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) exam.

The eligibility criteria for direct second-year admission in COEP include passing a diploma in computer engineering with at least 45% marks (40% for reserved category candidates). Additionally, you should have a valid MHT-CET score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?