25th June 2011, 01:47 PM
b1999

Can I get admission in direct 2nd year engineering after completing MT Diploma in computer engineering

i have completed mt dip in computer engg.
can i get admission to direct 2nd yr engg

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year in mechanical engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering?
  2. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year engineering after completing MT Diploma in computer engineering
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in direct 2nd year in B.E computer Engineering after completing diploma with 59.17%?
  4. Names of colleges which will give me admission to direct 2nd year for Computer Engineering after scoring 77% in diploma CE?
  5. Can I get direct admission to study in B.Tech 2nd year being a Diploma Computer Engineer?
  6. Can I get direct degree admission in direct 2nd year after diploma engineering in computers?
  7. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E.(Electrical Engineering) if completed Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  8. Can I get admission in 3rd year of engineering after completing 2 years of diploma course?
  9. How to get admission in B.Coma after completing diploma computer engineering course from Technical Education Board Gujarat
  10. Cutoff for computer engineering for direct 2nd year?
  11. Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year of BCA after completing Diploma in computer Engineering with 83% marks? -- [New]
  12. Admission procedure in 2nd year B.E. course after diploma in CS?
  13. Direct second admission in electrical engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering?
  14. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in B.Tech after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in B.Tech after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Can I get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year if secured 85% in Diploma Civil?
  17. Can I get admission in engineering college in direct 2nd year after completing diploma in electronics and tele-communication?
  18. Can I take direct 2nd year engineering for electronics and telecommunication after completing diploma in computer technology with 58.84%
22nd August 2015, 05:49 PM
candycrush

Default Re: Can I get admission in direct 2nd year engineering after completing MT Diploma in computer engineering

Yes you can get admission to the B.tech directly into the 2nd year.

But you shall have to take computer science as the stream in the B tech.

Means you do not hold opportunity to change your stream.

The admission thought lateral entry must be in the relevant branch of the diploma according to the universities.

However you make take admission Into the Information Technology .

Some states gives admission on the basis of the marks scored in the B.tech

While some states and the university take entrance tests for entry into their programmes.

Madhya Pradesh gives admission based on the merit list prepared on the basis of marks score in the diploma.

Same is done by the Anna University, chennai

Where as Uttar Pradesh call conducts UPSEE test for lateral entry.

Indraprasth university,Delhi also conducts test for lateral entry.

You are required to check for the state in which you want admission.
22nd June 2016, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in direct 2nd year engineering after completing MT Diploma in computer engineering

Am i eligible to get admission in direct 2nd year in computer Engineering after completing diploma with 86%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?