4th August 2020, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in Indian Railways after completing Diploma Electronics Engineering?

Hello friends, I have a desire to secure a job in Indian Railways. I am studying Diploma course in Electronics Engineering. After completing my Diploma course, what I have to do for getting job in Indian Railways?

6th August 2020, 01:14 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job in Indian Railways after completing Diploma Electronics Engineering?

You can get job on the basis of your diploma which is equivalent to 10+2 . with this qualification you may get technical or non technical job.

If you really want a good post in railway , first of all you should complete a graduation course . Once you will complete graduation course there will be lots of opportunity available for you.

You have pass out exam for job to secure job in railway.
6th August 2020, 06:17 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job in Indian Railways after completing Diploma Electronics Engineering?

Diploma holders can have a lot of career opportunities in railways.
You are eligible for the position of junior engineer. RRB is the Central authority that carries out requirement for Railways.

Jobs after diploma in Electronics:-

Trainee Engineer
Supervisor Cum Engineer
Hardware Engineer
Electronics Engineer
Project Engineer etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?