9th January 2013, 04:41 PM
ANKIT 1001

How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Electronics Engineering from Northern Indian Engineering College

i have completed my b.tech in electrical and electronics engineering from northern India engineering college, lucknow. please tell me in which government jobs can i apply. please provide me a detailed list.

Related Questions:
  1. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  2. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  3. List of colleges offering DGO after BAMS?
  4. Which government job is best suitable after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  5. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get a government job after pursuing B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering
  7. List of Colleges offering part time Ph.D in Management in Finance or Marketing? When will the notification be released by these colleges for this course?
  8. Can I pursue M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from CVSR college of engineering?
  9. Eligibility to appear in Indian Engineering Service exam for B.Tech(Electronics Engineering) student?
  10. What should I do for B.Tech after ITI Draughtsman? Evening B.Tech courses in Kerala?
  11. How to get a job in government or private sector after completing diploma in Electronics Engineering with 75.80%
  12. How to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%?
  13. What's the eligility criteria for STET? I've completed my B.Com(H) with 62% marks, currently preparing for M.Com and I'm not from a Bengali background
  14. Can I get a chance to join government college after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering in PSG Tech
  15. How to do PG in Automotive Electronics after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  16. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  17. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  18. How can I join Indian Army while pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
19th December 2013, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Electronics Engineering from Northern Indian Engineering College

can i do msc after doing b.tech in electronics & comm engg.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?