21st December 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

What type of jobs can I get in Indian Railways after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

sir i completed my b.tech in electronics and communication engineering.which type of jobs i can get in indian railways

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer training in Indian Railways in Delhi during B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication?
  2. Jobs in Indian Railway after completing B.Tech with 55% in Computer Science and Engineering?
  3. How to get a job in Indian Railways after completing B.Tech computer science with 55%?
  4. How can I get a good railway job ? I have completed my 12th and want to face railway exam -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I apply for Railway exam being CSE final year student?
  6. How to apply for summer training in Indian Railways? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electronics and communication student
  7. What type of jobs are suitable for me after completing B.Tech in ECE with 70%
  8. Will I get a job after studying B.E ECE or M.E?
  9. What should I do to join Railway Job? I am doing B.E EEE 2nd year
  10. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  11. Can I get a job in railways after doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  12. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  13. Am I eligible to get a government job in railways if I have one backlog? -- [New]
  14. List of career opportunities available for a B.Sc(IT) graduate? What's the future prospective?
  15. How to get a good job in Indian Railways after passing B.Tech 4 years
  16. How to apply for Railway jobs after completing B.Tech in ECE with 63% marks?
  17. What kind of job suits an Electronics and Communication passout with 60% in final year?
  18. Is it possible to do interior designing after completing my B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
22nd December 2011, 09:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of jobs can I get in Indian Railways after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

B.Tech ECE graduates can expect technical jobs in Indian Railways. They can apply for the post of Section Engineer or Junior Engineer in railways. Depot Material Superintendent. Assistant Station Master, etc are other job positions awaiting these candidates. RRB carries out the exams for railways. One should visit the official portal of the same to apply for matching job positions. They can submit the application through the web portal itself.
29th May 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of jobs can I get in Indian Railways after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

i want procedure of 10 2 jamalpur engineering admission
8th June 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

any eng. railway jobs for electronics and comm. eng.
4th September 2013, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

what are the exams we have to write to get a job in Indian Railways after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?