14th July 2022, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I join part time Diploma engineering?

I am an employee in KSEB passed pre degree now i wish to joining part time diplom, how i can join this course?

15th July 2022, 12:46 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I join part time Diploma engineering?

Educational Qualification:-

The candidate should have passed the 10th grade.

Most of the institutions require the candidate to have secured minimum of 60 per cent marks for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry combined and 50 per cent marks for mathematics and 50 per cent marks for Physics and Chemistry put together.
15th July 2022, 02:44 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

It is to be noted that the diploma course could not be pursued through distance education. The UGC-AICTE-DEB do not recognize diploma in engineering or any other technical course like BE/ B. Tech through distance education.
Hence, you shall be available full time for at least three years to complete your diploma from any well recognized institute.
15th July 2022, 04:25 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

You can do B.Tech part-time course after completing your diploma as it is a recognized course by AICTE. It also helps you to upgrade your career. The field is required.
15th July 2022, 04:46 PM
Msdhoni02

1. The minimum qualification required for admission in the diploma in engineering is senior secondary(10th) or higher secondary(10+2).

2. The minimum aggregate of percentage varies from institution to institution, so candidates must check it before applying for diploma courses.

3. Subjects like mathematics and science are mandatory subjects required in order to apply for any diploma course.
15th July 2022, 07:10 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

How can I join part time Diploma engineering?

The minimum qualification required for admission in the diploma in engineering is senior secondary(10th) or higher secondary(10+2). The minimum aggregate of percentage varies from institution to institution, so candidates must check it before applying for diploma courses. Subjects like mathematics and science are mandatory subjects required in order to apply for any diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?