1st February 2014, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Joining Merchant Navy as Electrical Officer after Diploma EEE? Is there any free entrance exam?

I am studying diploma final year in vizg . after compilation of diploma . frecuntly join sea survive or study sema field . I want to know that is There any entrence exam for free . please give brief detail in it. I want to join in murchant navy as an electrical officer after complation of diploma in eee

Related Questions:
11th March 2014, 08:50 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Joining Merchant Navy as Electrical Officer after Diploma EEE? Is there any free entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying diploma final year in vizg . after compilation of diploma . frecuntly join sea survive or study sema field . I want to know that is There any entrence exam for free . please give brief detail in it. I want to join in murchant navy as an electrical officer after complation of diploma in eee
Hey friend,

It is a well planned decision of joining in Merchant Navy,but you are not eligible as per now as you are lacking in the education qualification which is needed for the course.

The reason is that the candidate who has completed:
  • B.E Marine Engineering*
  • M.E Marine Engineering*
  • B.sc Nautical Science

is only eligible for joining in Merchant Navy as per the education qualification is concerned.

As you have completed Diploma in EEE you can join in either of the courses mentioned above and then you can join in Merchant Navy.There are criteria's which are needed to be satisfied in order to join in these course and they are:

B.E Marine Engineering:*

The duration for this course is*4 years*and for for joining in this course the candidate must have*completed respected*+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as subjects.

B.sc Nautical Science:

The duration for this course is*3 years*and for eligibility joining in this course the candidate*must have completed *respected*+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English*with a fair percentage.

M.E Marine Engineering:

The duration for this course is*2 years*and for for joining in this course the candidate*must have completed*B.E Marine Engineering*with a fair percentage.

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?