21st July 2020, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in IGNOU?

Hi everyone, I want to join IGNOU for study Diploma course of Mechanical Engineering. I would like to know how can I study this Diploma course in IGNOU? Please let me know about this as soon as possible.

8th May 2021, 05:19 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in IGNOU?

Procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in IGNOU:-

Candidates who have completed 10th standard with minimum 55% of marks are eligible to apply for diploma in mechanical engineering course in IGNOU.

You can apply for admission through online by visiting following link:-
https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in

IGNOU offers direct admission by considering 10th standard percentage.

So, there is no need to appear for any entrance exam.
8th May 2021, 08:49 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in IGNOU?

Eligibility for diploma in mechanical engineering in IGNOU:-

> Candidate should be 10th passed with 55% marks or
> 10th pass with ITI certificate or
> 10th pass with certificate in motorcycle service and repair
Or
> 12th pass with maths, physics and chemistry

> Candidate should be e employed in Central or state level industries in public or private manufacturing industries or organisation including similar manpower or self employment capacity.

diploma program in mechanical engineering seeks to provide more accessible and quality education and training to manufacturing/ production personnel to meet the real work needs of a manufacturing / production industry and prepare them for the changes in techniques and technologies, markets and employment patterns. This program has been designed to enhance quality and productivity of manufacturing / production personnel.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?