17th May 2015, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in IGNOU? Procedure to get admission?

Sir,
I have done B.Sc in Mathematics. Now I want to do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering by IGNOU university. I want to know the process for admission. Also tell me for admission, I have to give any entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in GTU after completing diploma in IGNOU? I am studying in diploma mechanical engineering
  2. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  3. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  4. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  6. Admission procedure to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 2 years ITI Mechanical holder?
  7. What is the date of admission for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering in IGNOU
  8. In which study centre of IGNOU Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course is taught?
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Tech(ME) in IIT being a Diploma student? Procedure to apply?
  10. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  11. Procedure to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  12. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  13. Eligiblity criteria and procedure of admission in Diploma in Production Engineering for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  14. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course without any entrance exam?
  15. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma course?
  16. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th in Trivandrum?
  17. Procedure to get admission in IGNOU for 3rd year Agriculture Diploma program?
  18. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
18th May 2015, 04:29 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in IGNOU? Procedure to get admission?

Candidates who have completed 10th standard with minimum 55% of marks are eligible to apply for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in IGNOU. You can apply for admission through online by visiting following link.
https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/...istration.aspx
IGNOU offers direct admission by considering 10th standard percentage. So, there is no need to appear for any entrance exam
18th May 2015, 06:45 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in IGNOU? Procedure to get admission?

Yes you will have to appear for the Entrance Examination for the Diploma courses of IGNOU.
You will need to crack the Entrance Examination once you are able to crack it you will be able to take admission into the course of Mechanical Engineering in IGNOU.
This is the procedure for admission.
You will have to definitely appear in the Entrance Examination inspite of the fact that you have completed your B.Sc in Mathematics.
The Entrance Examination should not be a problem for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?